miercuri, 6 mai 2009

Dream of Thee While I'm Still Awake...Wonderin' What I Might Think of Thee When Mine Eyes Sleep's Sweet Bless Will Take ?

Told've I how deep I fell in love with you ?
Slowly watched my feelings grow in me anew
God damn'it...why must I feel this way ?
Thy lips...thine eyes...my senses gone astray...

I dreamt of thee the night before
And with thee life a new sense bore
Much alcohol my senses tore
Thy smile has touched my deepest core...

I do not even care my grammar's right
Locked between thine eyes so tight
Swept away by dreams of night
Watched thy breath...thy skin so white...

I love this rhyme...the words shine bright
I watch thee bathe in dreams so light
Towards thine heaves swim in the night
Thy sparkling dreams...enticing sight...

A breath of thine...inspired an armoured knight
Pursue his deadly quest...upon thy sweet request
His blood thy touch heavenly blessed
His heart thy kisses laid to rest...

Ye rightly wonder...a girl worth such a thunder ?
Well, my coldest breaths this girl just broke asunder...
My ration sank beneath such utmost blunder
That I must dine in thine angelic slumber...

Break free of thee is all I sometimes wish
Thy dreams though such a perfectly served dish
To mine unsatiable love yet unbroken leash...
To dreamland I must steer now...so please ye... sshhh !

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu