joi, 2 iulie 2009

Tin Man



Love knows not of yesterday, today or tomorrow...
...it just haunts thee, wherever, whenever ye might be...

Si ce poti tu sa faci ? Incremenit sa stai, sa taci, sa te prefaci...
...in stalp de piatra...
...only thine eyes set free and forced to watch...
Rainbow to the Past Curcubeu in noapte

Chatterin' colors blend inside my head Si in umbra dulce-a noptii cred
Artfully forged words lie there unsaid In lumina rece-a lunii sed
Cold steel blue, hot melting red Ape reci ce-n stanca se reped
In sweet scents the air is clad... Sau aburi ce in vazduh se pierd..

Of you again it seems I dreamt
Electric storm...my senses ramped
A lightning stroke, the timeline's bent
In perfumed past night's air is damped...

Across the years my heart's been trapped Spre tine gandul imi indrept
The sky unlit, the path unmapped Si miezul noptii il astept
Towards your smile it gets unwrapped Iar timpul curge-ncet incert
A golden brick road yet unstepped... Purtand pierdut un corp inert...

Hot melting red, should I be glad
Upon your lips a look I shed ?
In cold steel blue, I stared at you
Lost in your eyes, sail my life through...

And standing still we find ourselves
The hour rushing close to twelve's
A tin man crying out for help
Locked in the colors he once felt...

His eyes upon your face are fixed Si lacrimi spal-obrazu-i trist
His gaze got lost somehow betwixt Incremenit in asfintit
The night and day, at time of dusk Cand din lumina umbre nasc
When he first saw you through the dust... Pictand incet al noptii fast...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu