vineri, 28 octombrie 2011

Another Moonlit Night

Wherefore art thou ? Just tell me why ?
At times at night I still do cry
When I just stare across the gulf
In time and space...a howlin' wolf...

That gapes at the white moon above...
A scene of pain ? a scene of love ?

And then its teeth clench tightly shut...

A glance away...a touch too far...
Thou hast just always been for me...
Thou art this blazing scar
I cannot reach inside of me...

It's like I'm reaching for a star

That's flaming now within my midst
And next just ceases to exist...
'Cause when I'm reaching out for it
Flies high to heavens yet unlit...

And hangs itself forever there
Where I can do no thing but stare...
And stare I will forever bare
My heart bygone...know not of when or where...

Above horizon there...

Of wails a hail the night assail...
Of feelings, words such frightful gale...
Until its breaths its heart they fail...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu